Saturday, November 22, 2008

Stuck

I have this stupid song stuck in my head



It's driving me crazy
the devil tries his best,
he hopes we get real stressed,
He keeps on pressing me,
until I just become depressed.
NO!!! it hurts . . .
Felt like a little boy,
someone he could annoy,
but hey I'm not his toy,
and men are that they might have joy.
Why is this happening to me ???
The next time I go out,
I will be true and shout.
The church has the truth on earth,
Pleeeaaassseee . . . make it go away [sob]
oh whoa oh oh oh, and
that each of us, are people of worth.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

And I was wondering where the term "Utards" came from... ;)

Matt said...

I love how they almost do the macarena.

Rob said...

Thanks for posting the lyrics and helping me avoid getting it stuck in MY head. Now there is no way I'm going to click on the arrow to actually play the vid! LOL

Abelard Enigma said...

there is no way I'm going to click on the arrow

So, you'll get yourself all banged up on the Rugby field - but you're going to let a little ol arrow scare you?

Mike said...

I finally bit the bullet and watched the vid. Totally agree with Evan... I feel all empty inside now.

Unknown said...

I heard from a friend that the guy who sings this stuff is from New York... so Utard doesn't apply really... (it still does)

I LOVE THE MACARENA.

Yeah, I shouldn't have clicked the link, I looked up more of their stuff. There's a clip of a CHER song they did!

(don't search for it. well , search for it, I mean, It's Cher's Music!) Premortal life... ><