Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Announcement: MoHo Directory

I've created a new blog titled MoHo Directory. I've moved my blog list of family, extended family, and friends of the family over to this new blog and will, eventually, be deleting them from this blog.

Please let me know if there are any mistakes, missing blogs, etc.

Feel free to add a link to the MoHo Directory on your blog. A bitmap we could use as a button would be nice, if anybody feels so inclined to create one.

Also, if anyone is interested in being a co-author of the MoHo Directory blog to assist in keeping it up to date then let me know - your help would be greatly appreciated.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was very nice of you, Abe. Thank you!

austin said...

Very cool, this is definitely a big enough project to warrant its own site. The only thing I would recommend is to have links at the top to the different sections so one can skip down to those if they want. But very impressive, thanks!

Abelard Enigma said...

I thought of that as well; but, I'm not quite sure how to do it given that I'm using the blog feed gadget. Any ideas anyone?

austin said...

Maybe you could have a separate page for each section.

mandi said...

I love it! Yours was the blog I referenced as I was initially looking for online support in this journey. You have the most extensive listing, and I'm glad to see it expand to its own site! Thank you!

drakames said...

You're absolutely amazing for doing this! Thank you so much!

David Baker-@DB389 said...

as for a bitmap image, I think that the image Scott created in response to my post. I think that it represents the random hodge pdge of views that we all have and that it could be a symbol that unites us. http://scottnic.com/Equality-Ring.png
Alan has already put it up on his blog and I intend to do the same thing with my blog.

John Gustav-Wrathall said...

Great idea! I've already added a link.

Sean said...

Brilliant!

Beck said...

This really is incredible!

Maybe this MOHO community should be PAYING YOU - make it at least a part-time job to keep up this directory and the polls etc.

What do you think? What does everyone else think?

Ike said...

If you feel so inclined to add this to your list, i'd appreciate it.
http://whythedecadence.blogspot.com/

Erin said...

If possible, I'm interested in having my blog in the directory:
http://thespacebetween2ears.blogspot.com/

I am (in no particular order) a gay, married, active LDS woman. Thanks!

M said...

I have a new moho blog check it out:
http://www.gayandlds.blogspot.com