Saturday, April 5, 2008

Amazon recommends

These were in my latest "Amazon recommends ..." email (based on my Amazon purchasing habits and the items in my wish list):
  • Once There Was a Bull-Frog 10th Anniversary Edition
  • Basic Structure Modeling: For Model Railroaders (Model Railroader Books)
  • Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes Refills, Case Pack, Four - 210 Count Resealable Packages, 840 Total Wipes
  • The Digital Photography Book, Volume 1
  • Realistic Model Railroad Building Blocks: An Introduction To Layout Design Elements
  • Westcott 43" Optical White Satin Collapsible Umbrella
  • The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
  • The DCC Guide

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I must say that I HIGHLY recommend the Stinky Cheeseman book for the grandkids. I remember reading that as a kid and loving it.

Sean said...

i highyly recommend the "stinky Cheeseman" book as well. It's one of my favs to read to the kids.