Where are you in your journey?
Many, if not most, of us started out at one point in our lives believing that homosexuality is a grievous sin - second only to murder in seriousness. Some may still believe that homosexuality is wrong - which is fine - but their understanding of homosexuality has probably changed. So
- How did you get to where you are today?
- Are you happy with where you are? why or why not?
- Where do you see yourself in the future?
- What roadblocks do you have and/or have overcome?
- What advice do you have for others following a similar path that you have?
- What advice do you have for family and friends?
For those who do not have a blog of their own - or do not feel comfortable putting this on their own personal blog (for whatever reason), please feel free to email your thoughts and I'll post them on the MoHo Polls blog (either with your name or anonymously, just tell me which).
Finally, the MoHo polls blog is pretty drab - any ideas for sprucing it up? Also, a logo of sorts that others could put on their blog (with a link to MoHo Polls) would be nice.
And, I'm always open for ideas for future polls.