Friday, February 19, 2010

Help! I have a song stuck in my head and I can't get it out



I watched Lazytown on the Nick Jr. channel with my granddaughter earlier this month while my daughter was visiting with her two children - although my granddaughter calls the show "pink hair" after the lead character..

Now I have this stupid song stuck in my head and it won't go away. Seriously, they've been gone over a week - and I still can't get this inane song out of my head.
Dippity dee
It's only me
Boopity boo
I scared you
Flick on the light there's nothing there
Everything vanished in the air
Somebody, please help me . . .





btw, is it weird that I think the puppet "Stingy" is kind of cute?

Or maybe it's Jodi Eichelberger, the puppeteer and voice of Stingy.

Why do I even know this?

5 comments:

Rob said...

OMG how annoying. You just gotta replace it with something better. Try the chorus from Beethoven's 9th.

Logan said...

this video scares me a little bit...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Unknown said...

My question is why is this girl in a tent with two boys?! What happened to morals!!!! lol