Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Reader question: How did you come to choose such dark and oppressive colors for the MoHo directory?

A reader posed the following question in my sidebar
How did you come to choose such dark and oppressive colors for the MoHo directory? 
Answer:  Actually - I didn't.  A fellow MoHo volunteered their time and talents to redo the MoHo Directory.  Although, personally, I really like it.  It looks much more professional and polished than anything I could come up with on my own.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the MoHo Directory!

Sean said...

isn't black the new pink?? :)

Unknown said...

Dark, in color only... Oppressive? hahahaha oh dear.
We could splash it up in pink and purple, but wouldnt that be to gay? Maybe Red, although that would be the scarlet letter. Green is too political. Yellow lusting after riches?
Some people are never happy are they?! lol

Despite what your English teacher taught you, or your art teacher, sometimes colors are just colors with no hidden meaning.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Abe- do you know how to access the gay mormon forum on the MoHo blog? I had been reading it and then right in the middle of the read, it went away. I wanted to link to it so that I could follow it.

Thanks.

Happy night!

Abelard Enigma said...

do you know how to access the gay mormon forum on the MoHo blog?

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I understand the question. There are lots of MoHo blogs - and what is the "gay mormon forum"?

Please feel free to email me privately (email id on my profile)