Monday, February 10, 2014

Resurrection

Hello?!?
.
.
.
Is this thing still on?
.
.
.
Is there anybody out there who reads this?

I've been contemplating starting up this blog again - and was just wondering if there was anybody who would even notice?

In the meantime, I'm still alive - still married - and still gay!

I still attend church regularly - but don't enjoy it like I once did.  But that would be a good topic for a blog post ...

If there is anybody who still reads this - is there anything in particular you would want me to blog about?

6 comments:

BlkJack said...

Still a follower.
BlkJack

BlkJack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Austin Smith said...

Still got you in my feed reader, glad to see an update! No particular requests for subjects of posts, but look forward to whatever you come up with!

Beck said...

I just stumbled by by chance to see if my good ol' friend Abelard was still alive and kickin'. Glad to see you are!

I guess I'd like to know what makes you still go to church recognizing you like it less than before, and why is it different now. What has changed?

Bror said...

Yeah, I am still here too. I haven't blogged forever though. Good to see that you are alive and well.

Anonymous said...

Really enjoy your posts!