OK, you have finally accepted that you are gay. Now what?
It's something we've all gone through - the day when we had to face the undeniable fact that we like boys more than girls. We may have had suspicions for months, even years, before that day. But, the day ultimately came when we sat ourselves down and said "self - your gay!"
- What are some things you did which you feel were good and would recommend to others?
- What things you did that you later regretted?
- Are there things you read that were helpful?
- Are there things you wish you could have read that would have been helpful?
- Are there things you read that you now wish you hadn't?
- If a friend confided in you "I've decided that I'm gay", what counsel would you give them?