Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fixated on Kris Allen

I'm very happy Kris Allen is the next American Idol - but I am genuinely surprised. And I'm not the only one - the look on Simon's face was priceless.

Speaking of Kris Allen - the last two days, my blog has been inundated with people googling for information about Kris Allen. Seriously, at least 80% of my blog traffic the last couple of days has been from google search with keywords like
is kris allen mormom?
kris allen mormon
is kris allen married w/children
kris allen married with a child
how did kris allen meet his wife
kris allen religion lds
kris allen american idol morman
kris allen is he mormon
kris allen lds
Why are people so obsessed with Kris Allen and if he is a Mormon? For the record, in case anybody is reading my blog for the first time - Kris Allen is not a Mormon. But, he is the new American Idol!

No comments: