Thursday, May 31, 2007

Campbell wants to be my friend

I just got an email that says Campbell would like to be added as one of my MySpace friends!

I had forgotten I even had a MySpace account. I don't even remember why I set one up in the first place. But, I've never done anything with it. I only have one Friend named "Tom" who, I guess, is everybody's friend.

Personally, I think Tom is way cuter than Campbell! Sorry Campbell, your plunging neck line and pouty lips have no effect on me - ha ha. I have foiled your evil plot!

Denied!!!

8 comments:

Samantha said...

Hmmm...just wondering...do you think she'd like to be my friend?

Abelard Enigma said...

I'm sure she'd love to be your friend - for just $24.95/month.

AttemptingthePath said...

In one of my classes last semester I sat next to an Indian girl [dot, not feather] she was pretty and she'd always try to flirt with me and try to get me to do the work for her. I laughed a lot under my breath thinking that her powers would never work on me though.

but the guy that sat on the other side of me who just got back from a mission in australia. I would have done anything for him! *le sigh*

Stephen said...

Abelard, I think you just made my day. Seriously, I'm smiling really big right now. Thanks.

Abelard Enigma said...

she was pretty...

AtP, you the man! Are you sure you're gay?

... she'd always try to flirt with me and try to get me to do the work for her

Ha ha, they are powerless against us! We are impervious to their womanly wiles!
... we just have to hope they don't send their cute brothers after us :(

the guy that sat on the other side of me ...

Yeah, I guess you are one of us [sigh]

playasinmar said...

I feel like I need a shot of anti-biotics just looking at Campbell.

Craig said...

I feel like I need a shot of anti-biotics

me too.

ick.

Sean said...

Abelard, you should have totally added her. She is smoking hot! I would so go straight for her, NOT! hahaha! Thanks for the laugh.