- Keep my blog, but move it into a new direction that is more reflective of the real me?
- Sunset my blog and create a new blog that is more reflective of the real me?
- Keep my blog the way it is and let my inner evil twin continue to write in it?
- Keep my existing blog the way it is and let my inner evil twin write - but also create a new blog that is more reflective of the real me?
- Quit blogging altogether?
I've even gone so far as to create a new blog. But, I haven't posted anything to it yet - because, then I start to wonder "who is the real me?" and "does anybody really care?" The reality is, my real life is pretty mundane and boring. Does anyone really care to read about the other challenges I face in my life?
Or, is the persona that emerges from my blog the real me? Do I have the secret self that only emerges in my blog? I like to think that writing about the challenges I face being a gay Mormon might be of some help to others who happen to come across my blog. But, perhaps I'm just fooling myself.
What to do ...