- I had planned on taking today off as a vacation day, but some things came up at work so I had to cancel my vacation day.
- I shut down our home computer last night. This morning it would not boot. (it was working fine last night).
- I think I'm coming down with a cold and I feel crappy.
Update: Well, it turns out the day didn't end as bad as it began.
- I was able to finish up some things at work and start my vacation day at 2:30pm. That only gave me a couple of extra hours - but I'll take what I can get.
- After thinking about it and researching a couple of things. I determined that the power supply in my computer was the culprit. I looked in the Fry's ad and, lo and behold, they had a 500 watt power supply on sale with a $50 instant rebate. So, I drove to Fry's and bought a new power supply and then installed it this evening. Now we are back up and running. Good thing since we still need to finish our taxes.
- I'm thinking it was allergy symptoms I was having this morning rather than cold symptoms. It rained this evening and now I'm feeling better
- We tried a new restaurant that opened up nearby and we really liked it. It is a Mexican restaurant that has authentic Mexican cuisine, not the TexMex that we normally get in these parts. I like TexMex, but it's nice to get the real stuff once in a while too. We could tell it must be good since we were the only gringos in the place.
- Star Gate season starts tonight!