Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines Day

Today is Valentines Day. So, how will we be spending our day? First of all, we got up and did our scripture study. Then we went to work out (we've been working out 3 days/week). Afterwards I suggested we go out to get some breakfast; but, my wife had to decline because she had to be to work early. If she gets home early enough, we may go out to lunch.

Tonight, the youth at church are hosting a dinner for their parents; so, my wife and I will be there to help out. I was asked to take pictures of the parents as they arrive; so, I'll be setting up my portable studio. I'll probably stay after to help cleanup.

When I got up this morning, there was a live orchid plant on our kitchen table that my wife bought me. When she got out of the shower, there was a box of chocolates and some kitchen doodads sitting on the kitchen table that I bought for her. I usually try to put the gifts out the night before, but I ended up going to bed before her last night.

So, there you have it, Valentines Day in our household. Not as romantic as some, but a typical Valentines Day for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds very nice to me! :)