So, let me give you my list thus far.
You might be a gay guy if ...
- You were always the last one left when picking teams.
- You get confused: Is football the game that uses the big orange ball? Or the one that uses the funny shaped ball? Is there a stick involved?
- Having a root canal sounds more enjoyable than watching sports on TV.
- You removed sports channels, like ESPN, from your cable directory.
- You get excited about going to a new grocery store.
- If the new grocery store happens to have a 'salt bar', you pick out several to try out. Then you go to another store to buy some little cute bottles to store the salts in. Guilty.
- You went ga-ga over movies like "The Sound of Music" when you were a kid.
- While the other boys were outdoors playing ball, you were indoors playing Barbie with a girl. Yup, that was me when I was about 8 years old. I had a girlfriend and we would occasionally get together to play Barbie. I was always Ken.
- Your first crush as a teenager was for another guy. I once wrote a verse about my first crush which I called Unrequited Love.
- If a cute couple walks into a room and you are later asked to describe them, you could probably describe the guy but not the girl.
- You've never felt so angry that you wanted to hit something, or break something. Instead, you choose other ways to express your anger such as verbal remarks or the 'silent treatment'.
- You've had an imaginary boyfriend. Beck talked about this on his blog; and, I'll have to confess that there have been times when I've had an imaginary boyfriend - yes, even after I married.
- Your music collection includes "Boy George", "Elton John", and "Enya"
- You get moody sometimes.
- You crave chocolate. And, you use phrases like "to die for" when describing a particularly delicious chocolate dessert.
- You have this weird fascination with guys in traditional female roles.
- One of your guilty pleasures is watching the Logo station on TV.
I meant for this to be fun; but, I went back and re-read my list and it isn't that funny. I guess I better not quit my day job.
BTW, here are my salt bottles. A Central Market opened up in our area a few weeks ago. I bought: Cyprus Flake Sea Salt, Murray River Austrailian Pink Flake Salt, Bali Smoked Lime Sea Salt, & Chihuahua de Mexico Wood-Smoked salt.
Aren't they cute?